Many new Christian parents are raising their children. Christian parenting is very wonderful experience and it is very challenging. Let’s find out what God says with bible verses about raising children.
15 Bible Verses About Raising Children
- Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave it. (Proverbs 22:6, NLT)
- Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4, NLT)
- To discipline a child produces wisdom, but a mother is disgraced by an undisciplined child. (Proverbs 29:15, NLT)
- Don’t fail to discipline your children. The rod of punishment won’t kill them. (Proverbs 23:13, NLT)
- Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are on the road, when you are going to bed and when you are getting up. (Deuteronomy 6:7. NLT)
- Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them. (Proverbs 13:24, NLT).
- Fathers, do not aggravate your children, or they will become discouraged. (Colossians 3:21, NLT)
- Discipline your children, and they will give you peace of mind and will make your heart glad. (Proverbs 29:17, NLT)
- A youngster’s heart is filled with foolishness, but physical discipline will drive it far away. (Proverbs 22:15, NLT)
- Discipline your children while there is hope. Otherwise you will ruin their lives. (Proverbs 19:18, NLT)
- Only a fool despises a parent’s discipline; whoever learns from correction is wise. (Proverbs 15:5, NLT)
- But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.” (Matthew 19:14, NLT)
- I asked the Lord to give me this boy, and he has granted my request. Now I am giving him to the Lord, and he will belong to the Lord his whole life.” And they worshiped the Lord there. (1 Samuel 1:27-28, NLT)
- I will teach all your children, and they will enjoy great peace. (Isaiah 54:13, NLT)
- Even children are known by the way they act, whether their conduct is pure, and whether it is right. (Proverbs 20:11, NLT).
- I could have no greater joy than to hear that my children are following the truth. (3 John 1:4, NLT)
If you are new Christian parent and want to teach your child the Bible, then that’s good start to help your child growing a better Christian and establish a beautiful relationship with God. As a a Christian parent, you should feel confided in reading bible verses about raising children. With God, all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26, NIV)