Oh, my word! This month of January is almost over! Have you planned to buy your spouse or sweetheart Valentine’s Day gifts on the sweetest 14th of February? Maybe, you do not have much time to think what your spouse or sweetheart wants. Let’s take a look what gifts you can get your spouse or sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.
10 Last-Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts for Christian Couples
… For Her
- “A Friend Loves At All Times – Proverbs 17:17” Women’s T-Shirt
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
- Sanipoe 360 Rotating Makeup Organizer
- T3 – Whirl Trio Interchangeable Styling Wand
- “A Friend Loves At All Times – Proverbs 17:17” Coffee Mug
… For Him
- Beard Grooming kit for Men Care
- Shaveology Butterfly Safety Razor Kit for Men
- Luxury Necktie Collections in Gift Box
- The 5 Love Languages for Men: Tools for Making a Good Relationship Great
- “Caffeine Loading” Men’s T-Shirt
Many people find some ways to get more ideas on last-minute Valentine’s Day without spending money. Otherwise, some people can figure out what they would do on their date nights on Valentine’s Day without being broke.
So what do you think? 🙂
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #20
The featured post from the party last two weeks ago
Lauren Sparks wrote her amazing post from a few weeks ago from LaurenSparks.Net
Please read her article: Knight in Polished Armor.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*