Two months ago, we were ordered to stay at home. Right now, I see that some people reopen their business services and stores. I assume that you all feel like it’s time to start over with a “new” life and we can take some time to catch some fresh air and breathe outside. However, we know that we continue to stay at home until the evil outbreak disease slowly fade away. We cannot predict how long it will take for the outbreak disease to go away. While this is still happening, continue wearing your face mask and protective gloves. Meanwhile, I believe that you notice so many nurses, medical professionals, and surgeons take a huge risk to take care of the patients with the COVID-19. We cannot imagine how hard they work for such a long time and they attempt to overcome the disease. God knows that we thank Him for sending our healthcare workers to do their best. God sees how amazing the healthcare workers are, right? You may want to take some verses to heart and remember how we can support our healthcare workers. Let’s read and memorize 10 verses to support the healthcare workers.
10 Verses To Support The HealthCare Workers
- We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. ~ Romans 15:1 NIV
- There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Israelites who are poor and needy in your land. ~ Deuteronomy 15:11 NIV
- Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed. ~ Isaiah 53:4-5 NIV
- God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them. ~ Hebrews 6:10 NIV
- But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, ~ Matthew 5:44 NIV
- I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice. ~ Ezekiel 34:16 NIV
- But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. ~ 2 Chronicles 15:7 NIV
- Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. ~ Hebrews 12:1 NIV
- Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. ~ 3 John 2 NIV
- Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. ~ 1 Corinthians 15:58 NIV
All healthcare workers appreciate your support and prayers. I just want to remind you all to wash your hands frequently and social distancing is still needed. Keep praying and calm your anxiousness. Consider to stay at home and stay well as long as you can. Still, I encourage you continue to read 10 verses to support the healthcare workers and keep them in your mind and heart.