Is your blog getting poor traffic? Are you looking for ways to increase your blog traffic? Are you experiencing your frustration with not getting more traffic in your blog? Are you attempting to get more visitors directly to your blog? If you say so, then you will learn on how to increase your blog traffic. Indeed, I admit that I have been learning more about how to increase my blog traffic, too. You are not the only one. I have wonderful news that you may be learning on how to increase your blog traffic. You can decide what’s the best for your blog as long as your readers can come to your blog. Be creative and find some ways to increase your blog traffic.
102 Ways To Increase Blog Traffic
- Interview big-named fabulous bloggers.
- Write sponsored posts such as Sverve.com, IZEA.com, and cooperatize.com or others.
- Write about recent events (or news).
- Write 2-3 posts per week.
- Install an email subscription.
- Write eBooks for free with email subscription.
- Promote your contents.
- Share the post via the social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or others.
- Participate in forums for specific niches like fashion or politics.
- Register and participate in the blog community.
- Use trackbacks and pingbacks in your blog.
- Host online or offline events.
- Teach workshops offline or online.
- Attend blog conferences.
- Write posts that should be at least 300-500 words.
- Do keyword research for SEO friendly.
- Submit your blog in the search engine directory.
- Leave your comments in the high-quality blogs.
- Check your emails and answer reader’s questions.
- Write a guest post in other blogs, ask successful bloggers first.
- Write bold headlines.
- Leave your comments in popular blogs.
- Respond to the commenters in your blog.
- Host a Twitter party.
- Create personalized food labels with advertising your blog.
- Create personalized products with advertising your blog such as coffee mugs, blanket, others.
- Wear a personalized shirt or jacket with advertising your blog.
- Attend special events such as the book clubs, sport booster clubs, others.
- Create business cards.
- Retweet your old posts and important tweets via Twitter.
- Schedule new post via Facebook, Twitter, other social networks.
- Write a perfect post with proper grammar.
- Write a real-life story such as Elizabeth Smart Story.
- Write post series in your blog.
- Advertise your car decal sticker with your blog on the back of your vehicle.
- Advertise your blog on the advertising banner.
- Be a guest speaker in your local radio, TV news, or the show.
- Be a public speaker in the conferences.
- Use different categories or tags in your blog.
- Add the “search” tab in your blog.
- Write “Top 5…” or “Top 10…” post.
- Write “My pet peeves…” or “My favorite past time..” post.
- Write a tutorial post.
- Write “How to…” post.
- Advertise your blog sticker on the screen back of your laptop.
- Invite the fabulous contributors in your blog.
- Becoming contributors in other blogs.
- Check if your blog loading speed is fast or not.
- Link to your posts with the photos, images, and illustrations with your blog.
- Use permalinks so it is SEO-friendly.
- Write “The Most Worst…” or “The Most Best…” post.
- Use a sitemap.
- Install the WordPress SEO by Yoast if you have self-hosted WP.
- Install Google Translator.
- Install Google Analytics.
- Pinning new pins and repinning the pins in Pinterest boards.
- Create an FAQ and Disclosure Policies.
- Create the contact page where your readers reach.
- Host a giveaway hop or the contest.
- Host a linky party.
- Participate in other linky parties from fellow bloggers.
- Use backlinks and referral links.
- Use #hashtags when posting on Twitter.
- Write humor posts such as “The Most Joking…”
- Wear your blog button.
- Create the personalized recycled bags with advertising your blog.
- Use podcasts.
- Create a YouTube video in your blog.
- Participate in the Q & A sites.
- Create a survey or poll.
- Install a RSS Feed.
- Participate in a Facebook group such as Blog Traffic Boost.
- Exchanging the links with other high-quality (or successful) bloggers if possible.
- Link to your posts from the EzineArticles.com, Hubpages.com, Squidoo.com, or other article marketing / community.
- Present yourself as a volunteer in the community and share your blog.
- Ask your city chamber of commerce about leaving your business cards on the shelf where visitors can find.
- Share the recent posts in your Facebook profile and ask family relatives / friends to share yours.
- Set up your email signature including your blog url and social media networks.
- Schedule your blog calendar.
- Set up a Flickr account.
- Add “Popular Posts” section on the sidebar.
- Use your site as a mobile-friendly.
- Assist the new blogger with starting blog.
- Create the redirect pages / posts if they are broken links or change permalinks.
- Check the broken links always.
- Organize your sidebar section.
- Add the blog button in the sidebar.
- Write a blog critique.
- Set up the webinars and schedule the meeting online.
- Set up the Google + page.
- Create your media Kit page so visitors know who you are.
- Check comments in your Facebook page and respond back.
- Set up the LinkedIn account.
- Install WordPress Super Cache that helps keeping your site speed up.
- Add a pin it button in your images so visitors can pin.
- Ask the readers for the feedbacks about your blog.
- Advertise your blog in your local cable.
- Ask your local Tax preparer to leave your business card there.
- Create the personalized covers for your mobile devices (ipad, iphone, other mobiles) with advertising your blog.
- Attend the festivals and ask for samples and give your business cards.
- Set up a newsletter.
- Link to your posts with other companies that you wrote the reviews for.
Finally, you get a tons of tips to increase your blog traffic! I hope that this post is very helpful for you.
Which tips do you need for improving blog traffic?
susan - ofeverymoment
Pinned this great list to my Blog Tips Board! Glad I found it at the #TurnItUpTuesday linkup!
Joyce - Live Laugh Love Post
Great! Thank you! I hope that you enjoy reading this 🙂
Hello. I am stopping by from the social media mixer. You have given me some great ideas for myself to do for my blog. I do not know how a twitter party works though.
Joyce - Live Laugh Love Post
Gail, I am glad that you found this. You are not alone, I am still learning about how to host a twitter party. I recommend this post: What Is A Twitter Party?. I hope that it helps. Thank you for stopping by here 🙂
That is a long list! I’ve done most of these that are virtual. It’s the offline, local marketing that I haven’t done. Thanks for writing them all out.
Joyce - Live Laugh Love Post
Jendi, I hope that you enjoy this. Thank you for stopping by here 🙂
Stopping by from the social media mixer, I pinned this for later since I dont have time to read through now! Have a wonderful week! 🙂
Joyce - Live Laugh Love Post
Lauren, thank you for stopping by here 🙂
Robin (Masshole Mommy)
What a great list! It’s going to help lots of bloggers.
Good list! Bottom line is if you want people to support your blog, especially in the beginning, you have to support others’!
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://blog.cuteheads.comThe Cuteness
I do agree with Marie. This is a great list, but commenting is discouraged by extra steps in order to comment.
I am very social in the blogging world and I think that helps a tremendous amount when it comes to traffic. I also belong to lots of FB groups – and everyone is so very supportive in those!
Great list!! I will need to remember these as I am trying to grow my blog more!
Great ideas! Pinning for later.
GREAT post! I love reading posts like these. I’m always looking to increase my blog traffic!!! Pinning!
Wow! That’s a lot of tips. To increase traffic, I normally make use of social media– a lot!
Ana De- Jesus
This is so helpful I am continuously looking for new ways to bring traffic to my blog
What a wonderful list of suggestions. Many of them I’m already doing, but I found a few new ideas as well!
These are awesome tips. Who does not want to increase traffic.
Great ideas! Can’t wait to put these to practice
Liz @The Clean Eating Couple
Talk about an amazing list!! I think you’ve got every blog traffic tip known to man on here!! So awesome 🙂
Thanks for the great tips! I’ve been trying to increase my traffic lately 🙂
Thanks for the tips! Definitely a great list
Such a long list, I am practicing quite a few on this list, however I need to start doing more. Thanks for sharing
Great list! I cannot wait to try some of these strategies and use analytics to track my traffic. Thanks for sharing these ideas!
What a great comprehensive list…but not a fan of the captcha and solving the math problem lol.
Awesome info. Thanks for posting.
I love this tips. It is very helpful to the bloggers. I love to learn new things for blogging.
great posts, and great tips, it’s always an uphill battle
I SO needed to hear this right now! I’ve been feeling so discouraged, but there are many things in this list I can be better at. Great post!
Such a smart advice, I do reviewing Izea to increase my blog traffic, and I always use social media.
Great roundup of tips! Thanks for putting it together and sharing.
great tips. I always want to do more but don’t have enough time to contribute on my blog
Thank you for ALL these fabulous ideas! Bookmarking this list so I can come back to it whenever I need a traffic boost!
I am bookmarking this list for the next time I need ideas for a traffic boost – thank you!
Great info! Something I think we are all always looking for!
Great post – so much information. I am relatively new to all of this – and It is a lot of time invested – hope it all works out for all
The Southern Thing
Great tips! I’m always trying to set small goals in crease traffic each month! I’ll have to try some of your suggestions too.
Blogging is a lot of work, especially if you want to increase your traffic. These are very helpful tips.
Wow this is an amazing list! I think I need to try some of these. I hadn’t thought of at least 20 of these before.
All great tips! Good to have them listed all in one spot like this. Will have to book mark 🙂
I’ve done every single one of these at one time or another.
Omg now that’s a pretty great list! I will have to start apply some of these to my blog!
Life as a Convert
I need to put this list to work for me. I already do some of these, but some are new ideas. Thanks for sharing.