Every year, Christians gather a lot of Bible Verses that help them remember the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. And they can help teach the children to understand the day Jesus has risen after His death with good scriptures. Furthermore, the Lord wants us to share and tell others about Easter Sunday so people will listen and think about inviting Jesus Christ in their lives. I am writing about 25 favorite Easter Sunday Bible Verses.
25 Favorite Easter Sunday Bible Verses
- As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man dressed in a white robe sitting on the right side, and they were alarmed. “Don’t be alarmed,” he said. “You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter, ‘He is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him, just as he told you.’” – Mark 16:5-7, NIV
- He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ” – Luke 24:6-7, NIV
- He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. – Matt. 28:6, NIV
- Jesus told her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Anyone who believes in me will live, even after dying. – John 11:25, NLT
- And God will raise us from the dead by his power, just as he raised our Lord from the dead. – 1 Cor. 6:14, NLT
For we died and were buried with Christ by baptism. And just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glorious power of the Father, now we also may live new lives. Since we have been united with him in his death, we will also be raised to life as he was. – Romans 6:4-5, NLT
- All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, – 1 Peter 1:3, NLT
- For it is my Father’s will that all who see his Son and believe in him should have eternal life. I will raise them up at the last day. – John 6:40, NLT
- For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died. – 1 Thess. 4:14, NLT
- The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you. – Roman 8:11, NLT
- But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and he will stand upon the earth at last. – Job 19:25, NLT
I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance. I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms. Now he is far above any ruler or authority or power or leader or anything else—not only in this world but also in the world to come. – Eph. 1:18-21, NLT
- I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, – Phil. 3:10, NLT
- He was buried, and he was raised from the dead on the third day, just as the Scriptures said. – 1 Cor. 15:4, NLT
- All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation, and we have a priceless inheritance—an inheritance that is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay. – 1 Peter 1:3-4, NLT
- The apostles testified powerfully to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and God’s great blessing was upon them all. – Acts 4:33, NLT
- And since we died with Christ, we know we will also live with him. We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him. When he died, he died once to break the power of sin. But now that he lives, he lives for the glory of God. So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus. – Romans 6:8, NLT
- and he were shown to be the Son of God when he was raised from the dead by the power of the Holy Spirit. He is Jesus Christ our Lord. – Romans 1:4, NLT
- Who then will condemn us? No one—for Christ Jesus died for us and was raised to life for us, and he is sitting in the place of honor at God’s right hand, pleading for us. – Romans 8:34, NLT
- He will swallow up death forever! The Sovereign Lord will wipe away all tears. He will remove forever all insults and mockery against his land and people. The Lord has spoken! – Isaiah 25:8, NLT
- So you see, just as death came into the world through a man, now the resurrection from the dead has begun through another man. Just as everyone dies because we all belong to Adam, everyone who belongs to Christ will be given new life. – 1 Corinthians 15:21-22, NLT
- We are sure of this because Christ was raised from the dead, and he will never die again. Death no longer has any power over him. – Romans 6:9, NLT
- He was handed over to die because of our sins, and he was raised to life to make us right with God. – Romans 4:25, NLT
- For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him, you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. – Col. 2:12, NLT
- If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. – Romans 10:9, NLT
And will you share with people about 25 favorite Easter Sunday Bible Verses?
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #27
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory