Christians celebrate Easter Sunday in order to honor the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, it was written in the New Testament of the Bible. Some people do not celebrate Easter Sunday due to their different cultures or religions. Some people celebrate Easter Egg Hunting Party at home in order to spend time with the family – for example, some children seek, hunt, and collect decorative eggs in the garden. But, the Lord wants to remind us that we remember the day Jesus Christ was resurrected after His death.
Every Easter Sunday, my husband and I go to our local church and watch our precious pastor speaking repeatedly about the day Jesus Christ was resurrected. Telling the story about Jesus Christ always be beautiful, do you know that? Meanwhile, I am writing about 4 reasons why Easter Sunday is very important.
4 Reasons Why Easter Sunday Is Very Important
- Remember the story of Jesus Christ’s Resurrection. Three important parts of the events of Jesus Christ’s life: One first event is the trial of Jesus Christ, the Second event is the death of Jesus and, Third and last event is the resurrection of Jesus Christ. If you might not remember the story, then read the New Testament in your Bible: Matthew 28, Mark 16, and Luke 24.
- Share the story of Jesus Christ and Salvation. You can share the story with your family and children, perhaps they would like to hear and consider to accept Jesus in their heart.
- Help unbelievers to understand why Jesus Christ was resurrected after His death. I am sure that a lot of people are Anti-Christ, perhaps they can change when you have some chances to explain how Jesus died for our sins and forgive. You do not have to be afraid to tell them because the Lord is always with you. The Bible says in Joshua 1:9, NLT – “This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
- Encourage unbelievers to give their lives to Jesus Christ and accept Him in their life. But you cannot force them to accept His invitation, and they make personal choices for themselves. Whether they decide or not, praying for them would be necessary.
*A few weeks ago, I was not able to publish the link-up party due to my previous illness. Now, I am getting better. Thank you for your understanding. Right now, the link-up party is in recess.
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #26
Last three weeks ago, the post, “When You Expect Nothing and Get the Gift of Everything“, was featured. This was written by Michele Morin.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory