Parents of teen, are you preparing your teen for school? If not, you’d better be getting ready right away. Your teen needs you to help her or him prepare for school before mid-August or Early September. By the way, have you bought used books and textbooks for your teen yet?
Last week, one of my sons and I went to his school to seek used books and textbooks. We were incredibly grateful that we bought 6 used paperback books and 1 hardcover textbook. The total of all books amounted to $32.00! That was amazingly cheap! I was so happy that I did not go to the Barnes & Noble bookstore to buy new paperback books.
5 Easy Ways To Find Used Books And Textbooks For Your Teen
- Go to your teen’s high school and see if they have buyback textbook sales or not.
- Go to your local library and find some paperback books available.
- Search for used textbook sales through online bookstores such as Amazon.com or Half.com.
- Rent used textbooks from online rental textbooks.
- Ask your teen’s friends to switch used paperback books and textbooks. (Awesome tip to save money!)
If you or your teen could not find any used textbooks or books that any classes require, I’d suggest that you can discuss this with their teachers on where to find cheaper books & textbooks.