Since the COVID-19 crisis continues, you and your teen may feel bored while staying at home. A lot of teens use their cellphones to text or video chat with each other. Maybe your teen needs to take a break time from their cell phone or the internet altogether? How about spending more time with your teen? Some parents and teens are spending more time and enjoy watching movies together at home. Let’s see 5 Favorite Christian movies for Teens.
5 Favorite Christian Movies for Teens
+ This post may contain some affiliate links and read the full disclosure +
Grace Unplugged ++ Christian Faith and Music ++
Grace is a Christian teen who is struggling to find her own way in life. Against the wishes of her overly protective father, she runs away from home to chase her musical dreams.
|To Save A Life ++ Christian Faith ++
When his childhood friend’s life ends in tragedy, Jake Taylor decides to make sure that it never happens again. Crossing social barriers, he befriends a loner, Johnny Garcia. When Johnny’s life quickly spirals out of control, will Jake have what it takes to stop him from the same tragic fate?
|I’m Not Ashamed ++ Christian Inspiration ++
I’m Not Ashamed, the inspiring true story of Rachel Joy Scott at Columbine, is a hopeful reminder that when our lives are in God’s hands, we can make a world of difference.
|Woodlawn ++ Christian Sport ++
A gifted high school football player must learn to embrace his talent and his faith as he battles racial tensions on and off the field.
A Perfect Chord ++ Christian Inspiration and Music ++
Cadence has an incredible gift for music, but she also has an extreme fear of the stage that has kept her from performing for anyone but her best friend, Lizzy. Meanwhile, Mika struggles with the weight of expectations that comes from being born into a musical family and wrestles with the style of music her heart yearns to play. A Perfect Chord is sure to encourage you to pursue your dreams.
Do you have any good movies to watch Christian Movies for teens?
IHEART VERSE LINK-UP PARTY #55
Last Week’s Featured Posts
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” cannot be hurt.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory