I always receive the letters almost everyday, except Sundays, my husband has picked up the letters sometimes. But, why do I have to receive my letters? I have 5 best reasons to get the letters from mailbox. I can’t ever help receiving the letters from mailbox in that way I am very curious what letters I receive..
1. Utility Bills. I must pay the bills on time before the first week of every month in order to avoid the late fees. I do not have to worry about missing the bills though.
2. Advertisements. I have to take a look and check with the grocery or household coupons so I can collect coupons. It is really quicker and simpler to cut the coupons off before throwing them away in the trash. In the meantime, I am not interested in buying anything that are not important because I have a lot of stuff at home. My husband and I always destroy any advertisements that way we can avoid our temptation to buy unnecessary things. We can find some ways to create something crafty. To save our times and money, we do not need to buy anything, except grocery, household stuff, and clothes.
3. Family and Friends. Of course, I love to read the letters from our families and friends. Postcards, pictures, gift cards, and Holidays cards are more fun. I enjoy to see how they are doing so far.
4. Personal Invitations. I would be more excited to see where I am invited to attend. I would love to attend special events such as Christian Women’s Retreat Weekend, Bridal -or- Baby Shower, Birthdays, Weddings, Baptisms, and more.
5. Paychecks. My husband and I really do not like to use the direct deposit from our bank due to the service fees. It is very easy to change the cash from the paychecks so we can keep our money in the security safe box for an emergency or personal needs.
Luckily, I am glad that I do have good habit to receive the letters from mailbox. My husband likes to receive his paychecks from the mail because he always smile when he gets his paychecks in his hands.
5 Reasons To Get The Letters From Mailbox