Today, I read one of the recent trending news about COVID-19 until I found one interesting article with a video. It was about the religious woman screaming “in Jesus Name” in the aisle at the store. Everyone at the store was staring at this woman and her behavior; her action in the public seemed to be uncomfortably embarrassing. I have no idea how she could do this in the public, except that she refused to wear a face mask and commanded the “devil” to go away from the aisle. You can click the video and see what you think. Meanwhile, I am here to write 5 things Christian should think silently before acting humbly.
5 things Christian should think silently before acting humbly
- Walk humbly with the Lord. Before you go to the grocery store, you pray silently and trust the Lord to be with you all the time. You don’t have to scream loudly with “…in Jesus Name” and make people scared from your anger. You have to “do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.” ~ Micah 6:8b, NLT.
- Ask the Holy Spirit to help guide you calmly. We, as Christians, must learn how to listen to the Holy Spirit. God has encouraged us to remain to walk in faith and trust the Holy Spirit. “But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.)” ~ Romans 8:9, NLT
- Do not be hypocritical. The Lord doesn’t appreciate how anyone acts like they are hypocrites. He wants you to pray in private with Him before you go into the public. “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get.” ~ Matthew 6:5, NLT
- Be careful with your actions. The Lord wants you to be careful with your actions. “-Watch out! Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.” ~ Matthew 6:1, NLT
- Do not act like you are too religious. All people including Christians are not very religious because we are all sinners. We are humanly weak and the Lord is our strength. Staying committed to religious doctrine is impossible. “So don’t be too good or too wise! Why destroy yourself?” ~ Ecclesiastes 7:16, NLT
Consequently, you might wonder why this religious woman screamed with ” … in Jesus Name” in the public. I think that she seemed to be too risky to command the devil to leave the store aisle. And the store manager let her to get anything before purchasing and left. Did her faith actually work? Or was the store manager a bigger Christian than the fanatical woman because they preferred to be happy rather than right? They made a smart legal play by recording her actions and just letting her shop. God will judge her actions; He is the only One Who can! The question is – Will you scream loudly with “…. in Jesus Name” and command the devil out in the public?
IHEART VERSE LINK-UP PARTY #58
Last Week’s the Featured Post:
*FRIENDLY NOTE: I believe that most of the returned bloggers are so amazing, however, I wish that you would help share this link-up party with the other and invite them over here. I have a hard time to make a decision which article is very good. Forgive me. You can go head to link your post up in this party. Enjoy reading 🙂 *
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” cannot be hurt.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory