I have been watching Living Proof With Beth Moore every Tuesday night because I like the way she has taught us well about Christian Living and Spiritual Encouragement. Have you watched her show yet? If so, that’s good for you! Still, I could not help wondering why people go to church, but I know attending church is very important to Christians; they have some good reasons why they come to church in order to serve the Lord and be in fellowship with others, even though meeting new Christians can be unnerving at times. Let’s see what the Bible says about attending Church.
7 Bible Verses About Attending Church
- But if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin. (1 John 1:7, NLT)
- all the while praising God and enjoying the goodwill of all the people. And each day the Lord added to their fellowship those who were being saved. (Acts 2:47, NLT)
- So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples. (John 13:34-35, NLT)
- What joy for those who can live in your house, always singing your praises. (Psalm 84:4, NLT)
- All the believers devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching, and to fellowship, and to sharing in meals (including the Lord’s Supper), and to prayer. (Acts 2:42, NLT)
- And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19, NLT)
- For Christ didn’t send me to baptize, but to preach the Good News—and not with clever speech, for fear that the cross of Christ would lose its power. (1 Corinthians 1:17, NLT)
IHEART LINK-UP PARTY #39
LAST WEEK’S THE FEATURED POST
Congratulations on the featured post: “So Long September” by Lauren Sparks.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory
Lauren Renee Sparks
Thanks for the feature! lauresparks.net
Thank you so much for sharing these verses. I love the way it feels to worship God in His house. There is just something special about falling to my knees at His altar. Beth Moore is awesome. I love to read her books and listen to her speak,
I love this encouragement! I actually have never seen Beth Moore speak or read her books (I KNOW!) but I will check it out!
New Testament believers would be incredulous if they knew how many present day Christians try to do the following life without the church gathered!