This week is a little bit overwhelming for me, I have my young son who is US Marine Recruit. Anyway, he is currently in the Crucible week with his platoon to test a huge challenge one physically, mentally, and intelligently. Today is the last day of his Crucible so he can receive Eagle Globe and Anchor so he is becoming officially US Marine soon. Perhaps, you know some people who are US Marines going through the Crucible week before. However, I sent my son my letter with a few bible verses note last two weeks ago because he is very nervous to go in Crucible. If you find someone who experiences going through hard times personally, here’s 7 bible verses about comfort through hard times.
7 Bible Verses about Comfort through Hard Times
- “The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?” – Psalm 27:1, NIV
- “The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” – Deuteronomy 31:8, NIV
- “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” – Psalm 23:4, NIV
- “The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.” – Job 5:11, NIV
- “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46:1, NIV
- “Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort,” – 2 Corinthians 1:3, NIV
- “Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” – Psalm 55:22, NIV
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #10
Here are the featured posts from the party last two weeks ago
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
Praying for your son this very minute, and for your mama heart to find peace.
Blessed and honored to be featured here today!
Beth Willis Miller
WOW! Thank you so much for featuring my post! It is a blessing to link up with such sweet sisters in Christ. Many blessings to you ❤️
Thank you for the encouraging scriptures. I’m going through some challenging times and feel strengthened!
Praying for you son. I am just getting to reading your post. Is his week over? I love the verses. Thank you for linking up with Grace & Truth Christian Link-Up. Maree