Last week, I was supposed to publish the link-up party post, but an unexpected flu came on me. Even though God helped me getting better, I prayed to manage my health well. Also, my Marine son called to tell me that he experienced an anxiety attack for the first time since he arrived in Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. He attempted to control his stress, he needed my advice about this situation. I texted him a prayer note with some wonderful bible verses to overcome anxiety attack.
7 Bible Verses To Overcome Anxiety Attack
- Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. (1 Peter 5:7, NLT)
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7, NLT)
- I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid. (John 14:27, NLT)
- The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. (Lamentations 3:22-23, NLT)
- “You don’t have enough faith,” Jesus told them. “I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it would move. Nothing would be impossible.” (Matthew 17:20, NLT)
- “Don’t be afraid,” Moses answered them, “for God has come in this way to test you, and so that your fear of him will keep you from sinning!” (Exodus 20:20, NLT)
- But when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. (Psalm 56:3, NLT)
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #14
The featured post from the party last two weeks ago
One recent post from Turqusine Journal:
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*