Balancing work challenges with family life can be an entangled and distressing responsibility. Whatever we do, we should seek for His wisdom with all our hearts, working for the Lord rather than for humans because we know balancing work and family life can be a little bit easy when the Lord is there with us. No matter how we try, balancing work and family can get easy or hard, but the Lord still helps us always when we need Him. Let’s see how the Lord can help us by remembering these verses about balancing work and family.
7 Bible Verses About Balancing Work and Family
- It is useless for you to work so hard from early morning until late at night, anxiously working for food to eat; for God gives rest to his loved ones. (Psalm 127:2, NLT).
- Don’t wear yourself out trying to get rich. Be wise enough to know when to quit. (Proverbs 23:4, NLT).
- Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” (Hebrews 13:5, NLT).
- Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. (Philippians 4:11, NLT).
- For I hold you by your right hand— I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you. (Isaiah 41:13, NLT).
- I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13, NLT).
- Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. (3 John 1:2. NLT).
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #23
The featured post from the party last two weeks ago
Rebecca wrote her amazing post last week ago from A Daughter’s Gift of Love.
Please read her article: Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory
I don’t even work outside the home, but still find it to be a struggle sometimes to be fully present to my family when I have “work” on the brain! Thanks for good grounding in truth!
It’s always a challenge. Thanks for these versers. lurensparks.net
Hi. This is just what I needed right now. I needed it asap so I cant cram looking for the best verses through my bible and this is just perfect. Thank you so much for this affirmation. God bless!
Levie Ann Doton
Well said. This is such wise counsel and rarely discussed or preached. Thanks a lot.
I recommend a blog with great content also “Balance in the Christian Life”