Valentine’s Day is coming next week! Did you know that? I believe that God will always love us no matter what. But He knows if you have a clean heart or not when you repent your sins and ask for forgiveness. I am certain that He may tell you what He sees in your heart. Sometimes, I ask myself if I have a clean heart or not. God knows my heart and soul, He tells me to look down in my heart and make sure that I have a clean heart, and reading the bible and talking with the Lord are the most important keys. Let’s see what the bible says about cleansing your heart.
7 Bible Verses about Cleansing Your Heart
- Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me. (Psslm 51:10, NLT).
- God blesses those whose hearts are pure, for they will see God. (Matthew 5:8, NLT).
- Only those whose hands and hearts are pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies. (Psalm 24:4, NLT).
- Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. (Proverbs 4:23, NLT).
- Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world. (James 4:8, NLT).
- You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart. (1 Peter 1:22, NLT).
- “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. (John 14:1, NLT).
And, what do you think about cleansing your heart with the bible verses? Do you think that cleansing your heart seems to be hard?
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #21
The featured post from the party last week ago
Angie wrote her amazing post last week from keepingthetiesthatbinds.com.
Please read her article: 3 Ways To Inspire Good Habits In Our Kids.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Inlinkz Link Party
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
Hi, The link party says that “This link party has ended.” And this is today’s post. I had come by this morning and found it this way so decided to check back. ?? Just letting you know.
Great verses for cleansing.
Joyce Cortes Mackenroth
Oh really? Let me check this. Thanks for heads up!
Updated -> I’ve already fixed this. Sorry for this happened!