Everyone in the world watch the breaking news about building the border wall between the United States and Mexico. Consequently, the government shutdown seems to continue with no end. This concerns us to see the world becoming stressful and add frustration because of that. Facing a hard-hearted world is a big challenge, as we continue to pray humbly that our Lord is working for the restoration of the world peace.
7 Bible Verses To Face A Hard-Hearted World
- “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” – Matthew 18:19-20, NIV
- For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. – Ephesians 6:12, NIV
- Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. – 1 John 4:1, NIV
- And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. – 2 Corinthians 4:3-4, NIV
- Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. – 1 Peter 5:8, NIV
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” – John 16:33, NIV
- “…because you have overcome the evil one.” – 1 John 2:13, NIV
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #19
The featured post from the party last week ago
….One recent post from her blog, Counting My Blessings…
Please read her article: 5 Verses You Need To Pray For People In Authority
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
I love how all these verses come with assumption that we have our eyes on another world! Less visible but much more real!
Such an encouraging collection of scriptures. laurensparks.net
These are all great Scriptures for us to keep our eyes focused on where the real battle lies and the enemy there within. Thank you for collected them for us. yes, we do have a real enemy and He is out to destroy us — so we need to remember the truths found in these verses! Thanks for the linkup and for linking up with at #TuneInThursday this week
Thank you so much for pointing us to the Scripture during this time of side-taking, Joyce! AND thank you so much for the shout out! You certainly blessed my day! Blessings and prayers!