When darkness comes in our life, young people, like teenagers, have faced many situations, including peer pressure or family issues that they cannot handle. They have hard times to increase faith in the Lord. But, they do not know how to start growing faith in life with God. Increasing faith for Christian teens with bible verses can be helpful.
In the story…
One day before Christmas Day, one young girl who is Deaf but she is a Cochlear Implantee (meaning this person who wears cochlear implant). She speaks very well. And she is a new Christian. The girl is only 19 years old. Still, she learns about God’s Word while her beloved friend mentors her. After church, my husband went work on his last day of his side job in order to spend more time with me on Sunday; however, he has his primary job which is the best fit for him. Meanwhile, I joined my friends to eat lunch and we talked a lot about Christmas. Somehow, the girl’s phone rang and someone called with an unknown numbers. She started to talk ,but she stopped. Talking on her phone made her feel uncomfortable, consequently, she hung up. A few moments later, the phone rang a few times, but she still ignored it. We talked a few different of general subjects as the phone continued to ring. My hearing friend finally grabbed it, and started to talk. She realized that it was the girl’s mother.
The girl did not want to speak with her on the phone, and my friend told her to not call the girl again. I honestly had no idea what happened between the girl and her mother. The phone rang again, my friend picked up the phone to talk with the girl’s big sister about the situation. The girl started crying; she did not want to go home. In fact, she ran away from her home because her mother abused her physically with no specific reasons. The reasons why the girl’s mother hurt her were unclear. My heart was broken, I could not imagine how the girl was feeling having went through such hard times. I advised her to pray and ask the Lord to take care of her problems so she could rest and feel peaceful. She says that she has difficult times with increasing her faith but the situations come to struggle in her life. All we humbly prayed together, the Lord knew how to solve the situation.
I am writing to share 7 Bible Verses to increase faith for Christian Teens. Perhaps, you know who some teenagers are attempting to increase their faith whenever the situations, i.e. family issues, keep coming. Increasing faith for Christian Teens is a vital post that will help others if you share. Please spread this to the far corners of the Earth.
7 Bible Verses To Increase Faith For Christian Teens
- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1, ESV)
- And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith. (Matthew 21:22, ESV)
- So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. (Romans 10:17, ESV)
- And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mark 11:22-24, ESV)
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6, ESV)
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind. For that person must not suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways. (James 1:5-8, ESV)
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. (2 Timothy 4:7, ESV)
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #18
The featured post from the party last week ago
One recent post from her blog, Yvonne Chase:
Please read her article: Truth Is My Word For 2019
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*