Last week ago, my husband and I went off to North Carolina and visited my sister-in-law and her family for a while. Additionally, we both went pick up our Marine son from Camp Lejeune, NC. My son asked me last minute if it was okay to give his friend a ride to Raleigh Durham International Airport. Saying yes to him could likely show our grace without being pressured in respect of our responsibilities to be humble servants of God. And I am writing about showing grace under pressure with these following verses.
7 Bible Verses About Showing Grace Under Pressure
- “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.” (Matthew 5:7, ESV).
- Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. (Hebrews 4:16, ESV).
- Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor. (1 Peter 2:17, ESV).
- Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, (Colossians 3:12, ESV).
- For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, (Titus 2:11, ESV).
- May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. (2 Peter 1:2, ESV).
- The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26, ESV).
- 7 Bible Verses About Cleansing Your Heart
- 7 Bible Verses To Face A Hard-Hearted World
- 7 Bible Verses To Overcome Anxiety Attack
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #22
The featured post from the party last two weeks ago
Linda wrote her amazing post last two weeks ago from Being Woven.
Please read her article: He Had Come From God.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory