Next week, Thanksgiving is coming. We are so excited to go out with our family for our Thanksgiving dinner and enjoy some social time with them for awhile in Lake Tulloch, California. Hopefully, the smoke clears in the air so we can enjoy the beautiful country scenery in that area. It will be over the river and through the woods, to our cousin’s house we go! We are praying for our safety on our drive to Lake Tulloch. So I hope that you would like 7 bible verses about being thankful for blessings. Are you ready to be thankful for blessings?
7 Bible Verses about being Thankful for Blessings
- With praise and thanks, they sang this song to the Lord: “He is so good! His faithful love for Israel endures forever!” Then all the people gave a great shout, praising the Lord because the foundation of the Lord’s Temple had been laid. (Ezra 3:11, NLT).
- I will thank the Lord because he is just; I will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High. (Psalm 7:17. NLT).
- Then I will praise God’s name with singing, and I will honor him with thanksgiving. (Psalm 69:30, NLT).
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name. (Psalm 100:4, NLT).
- I always thank my God for you and for the gracious gifts he has given you, now that you belong to Christ Jesus. (1 Corinthians 1:4, NLT).
- Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. (Philippians 4:6, NLT).
- Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5:18, NLT).
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #13
The featured posts from the party last week ago
Two recent posts from Being Woven:
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*