Jesus Christ loves us because He alone knows the truth about Himself and what He’s doing in us. He loves us not because he has to make choice to do something. He loves us since that’s the truth of who He is — our delightful, everlasting truth. The question is, do you sometimes wonder why Jesus loves you? Let’s get to know 7 reasons why Jesus Christ loves you.
7 Reasons why Jesus Christ loves you:
- Jesus Christ takes care of you because He loves you. 1 Peter 5:7 says “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for us”.
- Jesus Christ protects you in every way because He loves you. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 says, “But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.”
- Jesus Christ is with you all the time because He loves you. Isaiah 41:10, ESV says, “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Jesus Christ never leave you alone because He loves you. Deuteronomy 4:31, ESV says, “For the Lord your God is a merciful God. He will not leave you or destroy you or forget the covenant with your fathers that he swore to them.”
- Jesus Christ helps you because He loves you. Psalm 46:1, NLT says, “God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.”
- Jesus Christ watch you all the time because He loves you. Proverbs 5:21, NCV says, “The Lord sees everything you do, and he watches where you go.”
- Jesus Christ listens because He loves you. 1 John 5:15, NLT says, “And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.”
- 7 Verses To Celebrate New Life with Jesus Christ.
- 7 Verses To Seek God’s Wisdom.
- 7 Reasons Why God Opens the Doors