Good Lord, our American troops are under our Lord’s protection from the Iran Missiles Attacks. No one is dead in Iran; we have to be thankful that our Lord is our rock and protector for our American troops. Although, we could not possibly understand how our Lord does this. He is continuing to battle with evil for us; we maintain to be patient and hold our hopes to keep our American troops safe. Let’s memorize 7 scriptures and prayers to protect our American troops.
7 Scriptures and Prayers To Protect Our American Troops
- Pray that our American troops need your protection from any troubled situation. Help them to stay strong. In Jesus Name. Amen.
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. (Psalm 32:7, NIV)
- Pray that our American troops continue to stay strong. In Jesus Name. Amen.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1, NIV)
- Pray for our American troops to face every troubling situation as they fight for our country. Help them to not be afraid of any conflict or circumstance they deal with. Help them to know that You are always with them. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6, NIV)
- Pray that our American troops are kept in safety. Help them to know that You are on their side every day and everywhere. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. (Psalm 16:1, NIV)
- Pray that our American troops need to stay patient. Help them to know that You will battle for them wherever they go. In Jesus Name. Amen.
The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still. (Exodus 14:14, NIV)
- Pray that everyone in our American troops will keep their eyes on You every day. Help them to not be shaken in the battlefields. In Jesus Name. Amen.
I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. (Psalm 16:8, NIV)
- Pray that You come to guard our American troops faithfully. Help them to stay faithful with You in every way. In Jesus Name. Amen.
For he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones. (Proverbs 2:8, NIV)
And our American troops might need to remember how anxious they feel through any disturbing circumstances. These scriptures help you to continue to pray together. In the meantime, it’s really okay to cry while praying on your knees.
IHEART LINK-UP PARTY #46
THE LAST MONTH’S THE FEATURED POST
Congratulations on the featured post: “Turning Suffering To Joy“
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory