As of March 25, 2020 – I am deeply saddened and heartbroken to see that more than 900 deaths in our cherished country with COVID-19. The Lord is still battling the evil disease outbreak, He never gives up on us. However, we, humans, must protect our health in order to wash all our hands and face with warm or hot water. Additionally, we continue to clean deeply at our house every day and make sure that our house is cleaned. In the meantime, half of the people in the world remain to pray every day and ask the Lord for His help. He knows our hearts and hears our screams for help. He wants you to read the Bible and find some verses about overcoming your worries. Most of all, He wants you to remember He is Strongest when we are at our weakest. I am here to share 7 verses to calm your anxiousness and these verses help you to meditate by yourself while reading your Bible every day.
7 Verses To Calm Your Anxiousness
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. ~ Philippians 4:6-7, NIV
- When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy. ~ Psalm 94:19, NIV
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. ~ Proverbs 3:5-6, NIV
- Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. ~ 1 Peter 5:6-8, NIV
- Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you. ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:16, NIV
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~ John 14:27, NIV
- Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. ~ Proverbs 12:25, NIV
Our Lord is working so hard to fight off the evil disease outbreak, He wants you to rest and stay home. I am confident in His work for us because I trust Him. I believe that our Lord will wipe out the disease soon. Remember this verse – “Jesus looked at them intently and said, ‘Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible.'” ~ Matthew 19: 26, NLT
Memorize 7 verses to calm your anxiousness every day and rest at home.
For iHeart Verse Link-Up Party – This needs to be delayed temporarily.