Last week’s US Capitol Riot was the worst situation ever in our beautiful America. I cannot believe that our Americans went off to march and protest. Apparently, we, as Christians, know that the violence is not acceptable. We must do our duty to continue to stay humble and pray for our country. Some Americans feel guilty when they saw themselves in the incident of the Capitol Riot. They may realize what they did was wrong. Eliminating your inner guiltiness is not easy, but the Lord helps you to forgive yourself and the Holy Spirit can help erase your guiltiness. I share here with you about 7 verses to eliminate your inner guiltiness.
7 Verses To Eliminate Your Inner Guiltiness
- If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. (1 John 1:6, ESV)
- Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! For I know my transgressions, and my sin is ever before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you may be justified in your words and blameless in your judgment. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.(Psalms 51:2-4, ESV)
- When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. (John 16:13, ESV)
- I was once alive apart from the law, but when the commandment came, sin came alive and I died. The very commandment that promised life proved to be death to me. (Romans 7:9-10, ESV)
- In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:14, ESV)
- Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance. (Luke 15:7, ESV)
- And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you. “I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. (John 14:16-20, ESV)
Find more verses about feeling guilty.
P.S. “I Heart Verse Link-Up” party is temporarily delayed. Thank you for your understanding.