How can we end racism? It’s impossible. We know that ending racism is so hard, half of the narrow-minded people are learning very old traditions from the previous generations. It seems to come up again and again. I am not one of the narrow-minded people, I have so many loving people of color in my life who have beautiful characters. As a matter of fact, we are a multi-racial family! ( To those that think it is important; we don’t.) The main idea we can contribute is to be the change we want to see. See others the way God see us. Let’s read and memorize 7 verses to end racism.
7 Verses To End Racism
- The Lord looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes
all who live on the earth. (Psalm 33:13-14, NLT)
- Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. (James 1:19, NLT)
- The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. (Psalm 32:8, NLT)
- Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it. (Psalm 34:14, NLT)
- Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. (Ephesians 4:15, NLT)
- He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. (Psalm 147:3, NLT)
- The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. (Psalm 18:2, NLT)
IHEART VERSE LINK-UP PARTY #54
The Featured Post:
“Silence Speaks Volumes” by Yvonne Chase
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” cannot be hurt.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory
Karen Del Tatto
The Word of God is the Truth that sets people free!
Thanks for sharing these verses.
Thanks for sharing these verses for for sharing this advice: “The main idea we can contribute is to be the change we want to see.” Yes!