How can we end racism? It’s impossible. We know that ending racism is so hard, half of the narrow-minded people are learning very old traditions from the previous generations. It seems to come up again and again. I am not one of the narrow-minded people, I have so many loving people of color in my life who have beautiful characters. As a matter of fact, we are a multi-racial family! ( To those that think it is important; we don’t.) The main idea we can contribute is to be the change we want to see. See others the way God see us. Let’s read and memorize 7 verses to end racism.
7 Verses To End Racism
- The Lord looks down from heaven and sees the whole human race. From his throne he observes
all who live on the earth. (Psalm 33:13-14, NLT)
- Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters: You must all be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry. (James 1:19, NLT)
- The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. (Psalm 32:8, NLT)
- Turn away from evil and do good. Search for peace, and work to maintain it. (Psalm 34:14, NLT)
- Instead, we will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is the head of his body, the church. (Ephesians 4:15, NLT)
- He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds. (Psalm 147:3, NLT)
- The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. (Psalm 18:2, NLT)
IHEART VERSE LINK-UP PARTY #54
The Featured Post:
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” cannot be hurt.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory