I want to tell you so many things since I was absent here for awhile. You have no ideas how I’ve gone through tough times, I have family conflicts at home. My husband and I are continued to pray and seek the resolution in my family conflict. Now, I am here to write about 7 verses to seek God’s Wisdom. Because this is very important for all of us to seek our Lord’s advice, many people here pray and continue to battle with COVID-19 and personal issues such as financial, social distance, etc. God knows before the happening comes in.
7 Verses To Seek God’s Wisdom
- If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. ~ James 1:5, ESV
- For wisdom is better than jewels, and all that you may desire cannot compare with her. “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion. ~ Proverbs 8:11-12, ESV
- that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, ~ Ephesians 1:17, ESV
- Blessed is the one who finds wisdom, and the one who gets understanding, ~ Proverbs 3:13, ESV
- I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me. ~ John 5:30, ESV
- Listen to advice and accept instruction, that you may gain wisdom in the future. ~ Proverbs 19:20, ESV
- I turned my heart to know and to search out and to seek wisdom and the scheme of things, and to know the wickedness of folly and the foolishness that is madness. ~ Ecclesiastes 7:25, ESV
P.S. “I Heart Verse Link-Up” party is temporarily delayed. Thank you for your understanding.