February is always exciting for everyone, and I like winter because it’s such a beautiful season. Meanwhile, do you know that Valentine’s Day is coming soon? I’d rather make something special for Valentine’s Day without spending money, because I don’t want to be stuck or broke. I am very motivated to save money wisely because Valentine’s Day is only one day, I feel that it seems good enough. If you feel stuck with your Valentine’s Day ideas or you do not have much time for Valentine’s Day, let me give you some cute, simple 8 last minute Valentine’s Day ideas without spending money.
8 Last Minute Valentine’s Day Ideas Without Spending Money
- Make your own handmade card. Do not worry about making a “perfect” Valentine’s Day card. Remember, your spouse would not mind at all; I am sure that he or she loves any card you make. You can create anything to make a special card for your spouse or someone special.
- Make photo collages for your friend or spouse. You can create any romantic words for your photo collages and make it as a gift for your spouse or someone special. Write a few sweet words you want to express for her or him.
- Give your spouse a massage with soft oil. If you are not good in massage, do not worry about how bad your massage skill is. Nobody will watch you massage your spouse all day, I am sure that he or she would not care how your massage skill is. She or he will understand how much you appreciate and love her (or him). It helps her (or him) relaxing and calm.
- Give a romantic bath with a few beautiful red roses. I love to have a romantic bath in my bathtub. It’s perfectly calm and peaceful. Set a warm bath and pour your favorite bubble bath. After setting everything in the bath, just spread a few beautiful red roses. Your spouse will love it!
- Write a romantic poem with a cute single rose (or favorite small toy). Oh, come on. Do not feel ashamed about your writing poem, she or he may smile how your poem is – maybe, funny or weird words. For her, you can pick her favorite rose. For him, you can figure out what your husband’s favorite “toy” is. How about a small car toy?
- Sing your own words. I know that you are very nervous and shy to sing for your friend or spouse. And I understand some people have singing problems because of off-key sound issue. No worries about that, your mind and heart are here for you.
- Create your sticky love notes. Leave sticky love notes on the mirror in a heart-shape or around the house; they will notice as the notes are very romantic.
- Create hearty-snacks. Plan your spouse’s (or your friend’s) favorite snacks and make this as hearty-snacks with her or his favorite drink.
Other than that, you can find any last minute Valentine’s Day ideas without spending money through Pinterest. And I hope that my post would be helpful.
Happy Valentine’s Day~