Imagine this, you are a woman who dreams of becoming a wife and you want to ask the question about why husband loves wife. At last, you become a beautiful wife, and you figure out why your husband loves you more. But, you are not sure why he loves you; however, some wives know why their husbands love them.
My short story with my husband
Last three and half years ago, my boyfriend (my current husband) and I met at our workplace. We found each other like we were glued together as perfect soulmates. In 6 months later, we got married on December 28. Since almost 4 years from now, we are happily married and we know that our marriage takes a lot of work and patience. Three big secret keys to our marriage are love, patience, and respect. In fact, we are Christians and my husband is part time of associate pastor for awhile. I love my husband as my best neighbor, best friend, and soulmate. Oftentimes, I ask myself why my husband loves me. I know that he loves me because he finds me attractive and he appreciates my love, he admires my weird personality (I am kidding! I am not weird) 🙂
Furthermore, you may want to know why your husband loves you. Perhaps, I am wrong or right. No matter how you think of my opinion. I do not know about you or your marriage. Today, I am writing about 8 reasons why husband loves wife.
8 Reasons Why Husband Loves Wife
- Love her heart (Emotional Love). Your husband loves your heart because you show him your attractive feelings; you show him your sense of emotional love.
- Love her mind (Intellectual Love). Your husband loves your mind because you can talk wisely and you are willing to open the discussion with him without argument or fight.
- Love her body (Physical Love). Your husband loves your body because your body is only belonging to him, you know how to take care of yourself in health and body.
- Love her soul (Spiritual Love). Your husband loves your soul because you are a humble and understanding person; he appreciates how your commitment is to God in order to follow Him spiritually.
- Love her relationship (Relational Love). Your husband loves you because you create your romantic relationship with him; you provide your love for him. He is grateful that you maintain your healthy relationship with God.
- Love her humanity (Realistic Love). Your husband loves you because you are appreciating him and respecting him as well.
- Love her calling (Supportive Love). Your husband loves you because you are here for him no matter how bad or good the situation goes. And you are always on his side just like God is always here with you.
- Love her maker (Theological Love). Your husband loves you because you are a faithful woman who loves God and obeys the Father.
Consequently, you know why your husband loves you. Be joyful with your husband and happily married.