When I get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen with my Bible, I read some verses while praying every morning. And I collect a few Bible verses about morning prayer which our Lord encourages me personally. So continue reading as I’m writing my 10 favorite Bible verses that you might want to choose.
10 Favorite Bible Verses About Morning Prayer
- “I have set the LORD always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” – Psalm 16:8
- “You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in You.” – Isaiah 26:3
- “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.” – Psalm 143:8
- “Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” – Psalms 139:23-24
- “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and self-discipline.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
- “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” – James 1:5
- “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
- “In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.” – Psalm 5:3
- “Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” – Psalm 119:105
- “Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.” – Psalm 19:14
And, you can view more about morning prayer.
Choose your own Bible verses about morning prayer and spend your time with the Lord in prayer. If you are not sure how to pray, then you can read an article here.
IHEART LINK-UP PARTY #50
THE LAST WEEK’S FEATURED POST
Congratulations on the featured post: 7 Powerful Truths To Remember When You Doubt God
Visit her blog: Growing Together in Grace and Knowledge
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory