My current Senior Pastor will be retired for a few reasons, but he participates in the City’s Mayor 2020 campaign race. It doesn’t necessarily mean that he leaves officially from his pastoral position, however, he will and can continue to be part of the pastoral team at our church. Finding our Senior Pastor is not very simple, but God knows the right person who can serve and honor Him and help preach God’s Word. Respecting pastors is something to be special, so people read some Bible verses about respecting pastors. We are praying to find a wonderful Senior Pastor for our church.
And, I am writing to choose some important 7 Bible verses about respecting pastors. So continue to read verses below.
7 Bible Verses About Respecting Pastors
- Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. – 2 Timothy 4:2
- Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. – Acts 20:28
- Have confidence in your leaders and submit to their authority, because they keep watch over you as those who must give an account. Do this so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no benefit to you. – Hebrews 13:17
- Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. – James 3:1
- Then I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will lead you with knowledge and understanding. – Jeremiah 3:15
- Yet he did not waver through unbelief regarding the promise of God, but was strengthened in his faith and gave glory to God, – Romans 4:20
- The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. – Proverbs 9:10
And, you can view more verses about respecting pastors.
In conclusion, our Lord is continuing to seek a new Senior Pastor for our church as long as our elders are carefully looking for some best qualifications in a senior pastoral position. And, we are respecting pastors in all, we remain in faith and trust in our Lord. Reading Bible verses about respecting pastors is very essential to remember in order to show our grace and support for our pastors as long as honoring our leaders in the church.
IHEART LINK-UP PARTY #51
THE LAST WEEK’S TWO FEATURED POSTS
Congratulations on the featured post: Walk Away As Jesus Did
Visit her blog: Yvonne Chase | YvonneChase.com
Congratulations on the featured post:
Visit her blog: Patsy | InstaEncouragements
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” cannot be hurt.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory