My husband has two jobs. When He arrives home, he is tired, and he needs something to clear his stress from his two jobs. Before my husband arrives home, I make dinner for him a little early as I know that he’s always hungry. While he is at home, I advise him to go sleep early and he gets up at 5am from every Monday thru Friday. Sometimes he has to work during the weekends. But he likes to read his facebook and catch up the news before sleeping. Everyone is always stressed, nobody is perfect. Clearing your stressful mind is relieving yourself of your negative thoughts, it easily erases off your conscience. Have you found some ways to rest and meditate your mind? Have you been hiking alone or with some friends?
8 Easy Ways To Clear Your Stressful Mind
- Taking a warm bath. I advise that you may want to lie into the bathtub with lavender bath soak, it helps you resting more. Be careful with the drowning issues. My husband almost drowned while sleeping in the bath tub. Don’t take anything that can make you sleepy or drowsy before taking a bath.
- Reading a book. Some people read the books or magazines, they rest and mediate their minds while reading. I’d sometimes read the devotion bible while resting.
- Going out with a friend or relative. It is very important that you seek a peaceful friend or family member to go out with you. I’d prefer to be with a friend who is a good listener or has good vibes. I do not want to be with some friends who are gossiping or talking negatively.
- Running / Hiking / Biking. These adventures should be incredibly fun! They help you to clear off your stressful mind.
- Taking yoga class. Some people say that yoga class educates them to practice mediating their stressful minds. To me, I have not tried yoga class yet but I take yoga courses thru the DVDs at home.
- Walking with your dog. Walking with your dog helps you to feel light and clear off your stressful mind. Playing with your dog really helps to erase off your stressful mind, too.
- Going to a massage place. Some people say that massaging really erase off their stressful minds. To me, I never go to massage place. My husband is good at massaging.
- Do your own crafts like art, music, and other options alone. You can create your own crafts or paint anything you want alone, it really helps you clear off your stressful mind. To me, I enjoy being alone at home and blogging without interruption.
And you can create whatever that helps you to clear your stressful mind. Take a breath and think what you want to do with erasing your stressful thoughts.