Hawaiian Punch Lip Balm
Hello! I am joyful to thank Friday for making my day! Last Wednesday, I looked up in the Pinterest and found something fun for kids. But, making kool aid lip balm sounds very exciting, however, I am aware of that many crafty bloggers love to make their own lip balms with package of kool-aid drink crystals. I read many blogs about lip balm with kool-aid drink crystals, it seems that they have no problem making kool aid lip balm but others have some trouble with that for some various reasons. Their recipes seem to be too good.
I am wondering about making lip balm with hawaiian punch drink crystal. I’d like to try new one with hawaiian punch drink crystal.
Recipe for Hawaiian Punch Lip Balm
1 cup of coco butter petroleum jelly
2 packets of hawaiian punch drink crystal
1 tablespoon of sugar (optional)
Lip Balm containers
1. 1 cup of coco butter petroleum jelly in a small glass bowl.
2. heat the coco butter petroleum jelly in the microwave in 30 seconds and then stir it up in a few more times until it is melted. Suggestion: do not let it become liquid. On a friendly note, never leave the children unsupervised.
3. Just wait until 2 minutes to get the coco butter petroleum jelly cool off. Stir it up still.
4. Pour 2 packets of hawaiian punch drink crystal in the small glass bowl. And then stir it up until it is dissolved.
5. If your kids want some sweet lip balm, suggestion: 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
6. Pour into each of lip gloss containers and leave them cool within 2-3 hours.
7. Be sure to always test this on your skin for your own safety first before you can play it with your own lip 🙂
Have fun with Hawaiian Punch Lip Balm!
P.S. I love to link up with blog hops: iHeartNapTime / the 34 Avenue / Joyous Home
P.P.S. I would love to have you participate iHeart Friday Inspiration (Blog Hop) and let’s get to social with loved ones!
Leave a Reply