|[Photo Credit by gnmuax.net]
Anyway, I thought that I could write a post here so it might be helpful. Here’s the lists that you may want to try and learn how to write a better poem for breast cancer survivor:
1. Find poem books that may be applied to the breast cancer survivors.
2. Look for some positive, precious, and encouragement words that you may want to put up in poem.
3. Practice writing a poem until you feel satisfied.
4. Check for grammar structures and spellings.
5. Read poem to yourself repeatedly and loudly as long as you desire.
6. Ask somebody to listen what you say in poem.
Now, you can try your best to write your own poem for breast cancer survivor. I’m sure that many breast cancer survivors would love to read poems, they help them feeling healed and stay positive.
Avoid putting up any negative words in your poems such as “Sorry for your sickness” or “Your life is so short..”
If you do not know where to start writing poem, ask your trusted friend or family member to help you to do so. There’s no reason to be embarrassed to ask..