I am writing about life verse – listen and slow to speak.
We have been quiet about our country since we have a difficult time finding the right words to express how we feel.
The sad emotion we experience today is – unexplainable by words.
It’s supposed to be for me to write my posts here, but I’ve been thinking about what to write for a few weeks or days now. Unfortunately, I still don’t know what to say. My husband and I have been praying, reading, and listening. It’s very clear that our world is confusing and is in pain.
Two weeks ago, an unarmed man, George Floyd was killed by four policemen in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and this incident quickly caused our country to start rioting in a serious consequence of racism and police brutality. God knows this situation, He is now heartbroken. All the people are sad, too. Hard to believe.
Life Verse: Listen and Slow To Speak
As broken as things seem right now, things can get better when they come out of this horrible situation if we take a step back and listen. James 1:19 tells us to be quick to listen and slow to speak. We cannot pretend to know anything, but we always listen and speak slowly.
I encourage you to memorize an important verse for your life – “to listen and slow to speak” – James 1:19.
“Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:28.
Stay well and stay safe…
IHEART LINK-UP PARTY #53
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it to your post (or the sidebar).
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LDS, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” cannot be hurt.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Have a great reading. God bless you 🙂
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory