Simple Parmesan Cheese Spaghetti and Garlic Bread
Before being married to my husband, he took me to Old Spaghetti Factory for Mother’s Day. He ordered his favorite spaghetti, Mizithra Cheese. And I was very curious to try and taste this. It was quite a delicious!
After married to him, I asked my husband about buying Mizithra Cheese from any grocery store. He said that the only place that had Mizithra Cheese was Old Spaghetti Factory. So he and I went there to purchase this, it costs $10.00 per small bag of Mizithra Cheese. It was really cheaper.
But, I wanted to make a Parmesan Cheese spaghetti at home, instead of going over to Old Spaghetti Factory again. I decided to create a small simple one of Parmesan Cheese that replaced Mizithra Cheese from my local grocery store.
Garlic Bread Recipe
4 – 6 sliced breads (Any kind of breads you want)
Instructions for Parmesan Cheese Spaghetti:
1. Dried spaghetti break down and put in the medium pan. Stir them over the medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Just get 1/2 cup soft butter in other small pan separately. Cook this over the low heat until brown butter. Make sure that the butter should not be burned down.
3. After 10 minutes done, just get spaghetti out of the water by using the strainer; drain.
4. And then you can stir spaghetti with brown butter and you can sprinkle grated parmesan cheese over them in your plate.
Instructions for Garlic Bread:
1. Preheat 350 oven.
2. Fill up the soft butter over each bread. And then sprinkle the grated garlic salt and parsley.
3, Broil them over within 10-12 minutes.
That’s all you can do it yourself at home.
Leave a Reply