I am writing about the Fruit of the Holy Spirit for a 9-week study. In each week, I will write a brief summary of 9 areas of the Fruit of the Spirit. I hope that you would join here to learn more about the 9-week study of the Fruit of the Spirit.
What is the Fruit of the Spirit?
We are Christians, but our spirits need to build character. In the Bible, “If you love me, obey my commandments: And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit…” (John 14:15-17a, NLT).
“But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.” (Galatians 5:22-23, NLT).
Next week, I will talk a brief summary of Love, that is part of the Fruit of the Spirit. I’m praying that you all would come here to learn some about this 🙂 Meanwhile, if you haven’t read my previous post about Mother’s Day Verse Cards, it is free. Click here to get free cards. Happy Mother’s Day!
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #29
Last week, the post, “Protected Unders a Mighty Hand“, was featured. This was written by Lauren from LaurenSparks.net.
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. Mormon or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No Mormon or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory
Thanks so much for the feature today! laurensparks.net
Thanks for sharing this! Sounds like a good study!