In one week, I am writing a brief summary of one of the 9 areas of the Fruit of the Holy Spirit: LOVE! I am giving you some Bible Verse Cards (Free Printables).
The Fruit of the Spirit is LOVE!
Remember that we are Christians, but in our spirits, we need to understand how to love others. In the Bible, “So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.” (John 13:34-35, NLT).
That is considered as “new love”. It is also to be votive. This means it is kind in our spirits after the love that Jesus expressed.
The Bible says, “We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters.” (1 John 3:16, NLT).
“But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.” (Romans 5:8, NLT).
“New love” is the only possible through the power of the Holy Spirit!
So I give you some Bible Verse Cards about the Fruit of the Holy Spirit: LOVE. Click this link to download and print in your printer at home.
Next week, I will talk a brief summary of JOY, that is part of the Fruit of the Spirit. I’m praying that you all would come here to learn some about this.
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #30
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Thursday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate in this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. Mormon or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest ( It is not mandatory 🙂 )
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No Mormon or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, eBay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*
This post is linking to this link-up parties directory