Have anyone had trouble overcoming sadness before? Have you asked God to help you fight your sadness? Sometimes, I have to try to overcome my grief, but reading the Bible is very helpful. Without the Bible, your sadness may not be solved. With God, all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26, NIV)
These bible verses that will help you to find peace and happiness in the middle of any unexpected circumstances and feelings. Overcome grief with the help of God and His Holy Spirit! He will come rescue you when you ask for help.
5 Verses To Help You Overcoming Sadness
- The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. (Psalm 34:17, NIV)
- Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7, NIV)
- “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33, NIV)
- The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand. (Psalm 37:23024, NIV).
- Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10, NLT)
If you know someone who is very sad or experiencing a deep grief, then he or she might need your help with sharing these verses. Help him or her to know that God is there for all of us.
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #5
Here are the featured posts from last week’s party
If your post is being featured, please grab the featured image below and add it on your post (or the sidebar).
When is iHeart Verse link party?
iHeart Verse link party will open on every Friday at 8am (Pacific Time).
Who will participate this party?
YOU! You are welcome to participate, but the important thing you need to do is to link up Christian or Faith-Based post. LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are not allowed, please.
What about the rules?
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
And… I have “iHeart Verse Link Party” Pinterest Board below:
I’d love to see you adding my button to your sidebar! Please grab the button to help bring attention to this party. Feel free to add the button to your link party page, sidebar, or post!
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party
*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*