I want to say something in my blog here. I really dislike how snobby people behave when I first approach them nicely. I do not know why people are richly sophisticated and snobby. I have to deal with some people who act like they think they are rich or popular. It can be CEO, your unfriendly neighbor, or anyone! Let me tell you a little story…
In two years ago, my husband and I cleaned some junk things out and left them on the street where the garage truck were supposed to pick up. Instead of that, my neighbors turned out to be selfish and grabbed our junks away in my husband’s trailer. He was upset that our neighbors were too snobby and they thought that they were better than us. My husband and I are just open-minded and kindred spiritual people. One day, one of the neighbors knocked on our front door, she yelled at my husband about leaving two trashes off nearby the fire hydrant. My husband was mad, because she woke him up loudly by the “banging” noises on our front door. He yelled out at her, then the neighbor called the sheriff and they came to speak with my husband. He explained everything to them calmly, he managed to discuss his concerns about the junks throwing away and the two silly trashes. We had a copy of the letter which our lawyer warned our neighbors to stay away from us, he showed it to them. The sheriffs read the letter about the neighborhood harassment. He also knew his rights and the constitution, and explained he had warned them to leave us alone. They understood why and they advised us to ignore them. One of the sheriffs came to explain this to one neighbor, she looked so upset. The sheriff told her that they could have nothing to do with two silly trashes nearby the hydrant, they could not give my husband the ticket for the silly reason. We both agreed to give them some mercy silently because nobody liked her.
I am writing here to help you seeking 6 positive ways to deal with snobby people before you lose your temper.
6 Positive Ways To Deal With Snobby People
- Do not spend time with snobby people. Don’t let these snobby people get into your life, because they can easily waste your time to hear anything or gossip negatively.
- Do not take it personally. Some people intend to try to take some personal issues with you, they might want to control you. You have to stand up and straight with them, tell them without being angry – “Don’t take it personally.” with your smile face.
- Show your great spirit. Some people are sometimes negative, you try to show your incredible spirit so they will realize how great you are. If they act like that, do not remain friends with them.
- Build your own confidence. Some people can be insecure sometimes, but they do not see how they act by themselves. Importantly, you show your better character and have an amazing attitude. Some people will be impressed that you create your better trust in yourself and that you know what you are doing your best.
- Silently give a mercy. Some people can be “empty-glass” like they are invisible sometimes, nobody see them. You would be likely to feel sorry for them, they end up having nothing better in their lives. Giving some mercy for them quietly would be great reward.
- Never let these people do the “manipulate” things in your life. Some snobby people are trying to be better people than you, they sometimes manipulate you. Do not think that you are better than them. Just let them go and walk away from them, seek incredible, loyal people with positive attitude.
Have you found any positive ways to deal with snobby people? How can you manage that? I’d love to hear any suggestions (or experiences) from you.