Last month, one of my family relatives had his financial issues and begged my mother for the money loan again. I was not comfortable with that idea since he stole $1,350 from my mother last Summer; however, there he goes again. I advised her not to give him money again, but she made a decision. I’ve prayed that the Lord takes care of our problems so that we could rest without worrying about everything. I read the bible about giving the Lord our problems. And, if you have some problems which you cannot handle, then you can find some verses that might help you giving the Lord your problems.
7 Bible Verses about Giving the Lord Your Problems
- “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.” (Philippians 4:6-7, NLT).
- “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10, NLT).
- “Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.” (1 Peter 5:7, NLT).
- “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.” (Romans 12:2, NLT).
- “Give your burdens to the Lord, and he will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.” (Psalm 55:22, NLT).
- “We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.” (Proverbs 16:9, NLT).
- “I know, Lord, that our lives are not our own. We are not able to plan our own course.” (Jeremiah 10:23, NLT).
iHeart Verse Link-Up Party #11
Here are the featured posts from the party last two weeks ago
- Follow my social media: Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
- Add only 1-2 Christian blog posts. No LSD, Mormon, or other religious posts are allowed.
- Do not allow to link up any sale posts from your blog or sale posts that direct to Etsy, Ebay, or Amazon –Please do post only blog posts.
- Please visit at least 2 blog posts. Share or comment via the blog posts. Make new friends and get to know each other. Saying “Hi” would not be harmful.
- Link back to the #iHeartVerseParty in your post, you never know if your post would probably turn to be the featured one. 🙂
Sign Up iHeart Verse Link Party Reminder*Don’t miss the party, then let’s sign up for my iHeart Verse link party below to remind you via your email inbox*